I'm Neither Married Nor Having Kids -Telugu Girl
May 16th, 2015, 12:00 PM IST
'When I posed for a picture with my nephew, people started spreading that its my kid. I'm neither married to any businessman or producer, nor I've kids', says Telugu girl Anjali, who has become controversy's sweet child since her episode with aunt Bharati Devi. Whenever Anjali is not seen or heard in film circles, it is increasingly getting popularised that she went into oblivion yet again.
Recently we've heard that few Tamil producers are actually contemplating to complain to Nadigaar Sangam about Anjali's mysterious disappearance again. Our pretty Razole beauty, who has recently shifted her base to Hyderabad than Chennai, says, 'I'm here in Hyderabad shedding weight for a role in my next Tamil film. Director has asked me to shed nearly 13 kilos and I'm 9 down already', she adds, confirming that there is no question of missing or absconding.
Anjali accused that people who doesn't like her growth in films are busy spreading venom against her. 'Those who don't like my growth spread these gossips regarding my marriage and all. I'm not interested to talk about my past life as I'm in my present space. But why do they dig into it again', she asks.
See more at: http://musicgullye.blogspot.in/

0 comments:
Post a Comment